Tuesday, January 17, 2012

How many times have you ever seen something wrong but, didn't do anything about it?

"Don't be afraid! Speak out! Don't be silent!" Acts 18:9


I think God has been trying to teach me something lately, because everywhere I look verses like Acts 18:9 and James 4:17 "Remember, it is sin to know what you ought to do and then not do it," jump out at me. I know there have been so many times, where I just look the other way, but I know that's not right. When we see something wrong, we need to be putting a stop to it, even when it's hard. We need to speak up for those without a voice.

Proverbs 31:8 "Speak up for those who cannot speak for themselves; ensure justice for those being crushed."


I pray that we would stand up, even when it's hard. That when we see the kid getting made fun of,  or the widow struggling, we don't just sit back and watch, that we do something about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment