Monday, March 19, 2012

I wonder...


I don't understand why people have excess amounts of stuff, but still want more. It doesn't make sense to me that some people seem to have everything, while others have nothing. Why do some people get a home and a family, food in their fridge, shoes on their feet, clothes, and education, while there are people without any of that. They don't know where their next meal where come from, their feet are blistered and cracked from shoes that are so small their toes are coming through them, their one pair of clothes are torn up and dirty, and they're all alone without a family to love them.


"Sometimes I would like to ask God why he allows poverty, famine and injustice in the world, when He could do something about it...but I'm afraid He may ask me the same question." -Anonymous.


No comments:

Post a Comment