Saturday, February 2, 2013


 For I was hungry, while you had all you needed. 



I was thirsty, but you drank bottled water.


I was a stranger, and you wanted me deported.


I needed clothes, but you needed more clothes.


I was sick, and you pointed out the behaviors that led to my sickness.


I was in prison, and you said I was getting what I deserved.-Paraphrase of Matthew 25:35 by Richard Stearns

 As I look into the eyes of the Guatemalan children, like the little boy pictured above, I can't help but see Jesus. Each one of these little ones is Jesus in disguise. Will you make a difference in their life? Join me tomorrow for the One Day-One Lunch Program. All you have to do is give up your lunch for just one day, for just one lunch. You can change a life. Are you in?

Mail checks to:
Lifesong for Orphans
PO Box 40
Gridley, IL 61744
*Indicate for VOH One Day/One Lunch

1 comment:

  1. What a privilege it has been to join you in praying for "the least of these." Thank you for the invitation to be part of what our Father is doing to establish His Kingdom.

    ReplyDelete