Thursday, January 9, 2014

All day today children have been skipping up to me and asking me how many more days until they get to go to school. We had a team this week bring school supplies which has made them very anxious to be able to use their new backpacks. I watch as their eyes light up when they look at their folders and pencils ready to be used, and I realize that I don't know how I will tell them if they can't go to the schools they need to be in. In order for them to be able to be homeschooled at Village of Hope so that they will not once again be rejected for their disease, once again not be made fun of because they are pregnant at 13, deaf, scarred, and for the first time attending school at age 16- we need your help. To be able to provide them with that kind of schooling it will cost $10,000 in a years time- something a new ministry just doesn't have. We need your help. Will you help to provide more than just and education, but a hope and a future. You can make a difference. All it takes is one day-one lunch.

  To give to a better future click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment